Upgraded for more efficient and comfortable operation, the V850III Li-Ion Flash from Godox fits any camera with a shoe mount and features a built-in 2.4 GHz X wireless transmission system for transmitter and receiver functionality with a range up to 328′. The flash also offers notable speed and power with a rated guide number of 196′ at ISO 100 and 200mm. The Godox V850III features an adjustable zoom range of 20 to 200mm that accommodates many different lenses. Tilting vertically from -7 to 120°, this flash enables you to bounce light with ease even if it is mounted on top of the camera. The lithium-ion battery it uses is rechargeable and supports high-speed sync triggering as fast as 1/8000 seconds with optional triggers.
Flash Design and Output
- 2.4 GHz wireless X system with a range of 328′
- Guide number of 196′ at ISO 100 and 200mm
- Vertical tilting of -7 to 120° for directing your light where you need it
- Transmitter and receiver functions with five controllable slave groups available on each mode
- Rotating dial and buttons for controlling settings, as well as an LCD panel for displaying information
- High-speed sync triggering up to 1/8000 of a second when used in wireless mode with an optional transmitter